• lotus greens
  • lotus greens

Lotus Greens Sector 150 Noida
Sector 150, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310, India

Rs.40Lacs.· Apartment (For Sale)
New

Lotus Greens Tulip Sports City – a newly launched venture on Noida Sector 150 has the privileged profit of both location and extravagance. Located on the very well connected Noida Expressway this venture by Lotus Greens is the talk of the town as it is spread over a sprawling 300 acres of land. Amongst this 80% of the area is proposed to be developed into extravagant and luscious greens and the remaining 20% to be used for construction.

What’s in store in Sector 150?

• Proposed metro grid of Dwarka – Greater Noida to pass through this sector

• Close vicinity to Sector 93, an already existing residential area

• 600 acres upcoming Sports Township with 80% greens

• Hassle free connectivity to Faridabad, Greater Noida and Delhi

• Schools and educational institutions like Shiv Nadar School, Amity University etc. are within easy reach

• Quick access to local markets

• 75 metres wide road from Noida to Greater Noida Expressway through Sector 150

• Planned to become the first green Sector of NCR

Features

Location

Similar Properties (7)

Contact Us